Students from non-European Union countries
Before leaving for Portugal, you should bear in mind that to study in this country, a study visa is required, which can be obtained from the Portuguese Embassy or Consulate in the country of origin (the tourist visa is not useful for those who have a longer stay of 90 days).
● Passport (valid for at least 3 more months beyond the time scheduled for the return)
● Three passport photos
● Criminal record certificate
● Medical certificate or health insurance
● Proof of accommodation conditions in Portugal
● Proof of the existence of means of subsistence in Portugal
● Proof of admission issued by Lyssup International Portugal.
Click on the Apply now to submit online application form.