Degree Business Management
The Bachelor of International Business Administration (IBBA) program in Portugal offers an innovative, comprehensive, and hands-on learning experience for those who want to work abroad after graduation or simply want to learn about business.
Duration: 6 semesters, Intake: October 2023
- Develops deep knowledge in support areas and business management, specializing in chosen projects.
- Develops advanced fitness in problem-solving, emotional management, negotiation, and critical thinking.
- Qualifies students for responsibility functions in various areas of business management.
- Provides personal and professional skills to intervene in business management with autonomy and social sense
- Faculty consists of doctorates, specialists, and highly qualified guests.
- Participates in scientific extension and community intervention activities.
- Develops training, research, and experimental development activities.
- Resolves practical cases to promote applied research and student autonomy.
- Professional outcomes include business management, accounting and financial management, marketing management, project management, and entrepreneurship